Trust in the Lord your God, and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Ps 2:3-5



Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm There

All you moms out there probably know what I'm talking about. That time where you get to the point where you're just like "okay, time to come out now little one. We're done, let's go, get on out". We'll I'm there. Not that I haven't truly loved being pregnant (most of it), and am still amazed and fascinated at the way our God created us to be able to do this, but I'm good. I've experienced it, I feel like a big bulky fat girl, and I'm done. I'm ready to meet this little guy. I'm getting whiny and I don't like it. I'm not impatient, just antsy. I'm not miserable yet, just not myself. I'm not used to being tired, and retaining fluid, and walking with so much effort, and having people look at me like "geez lady, you haven't had that thing yet?". I haven't progressed a whole lot, still 90%, dilated to about a 2 now. Time will tell, there's a full moon coming next week!

No comments: