Trust in the Lord your God, and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Ps 2:3-5



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Give Thanks

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. (I Chron. 16:34)




Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. (Psalms 100:4)



Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. (Psalm 95:2)


This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for: Chad and Andrew, our family, my friend family, a good job, a home, health, and our church, just to name a few.
I have so many things to be thankful for this year, but most of all, I am thankful for my sweet sweet boy. I could never have imagined how much our life would change, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments: