Trust in the Lord your God, and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Ps 2:3-5



Tuesday, September 9, 2008

13 Weeks

I'm starting to feel like a real person again! The nausea is pretty much all gone, except for a few foods and smells that still set me off. But, in its place, I have developed a pretty mean head cold. Sunday was lovely, complete with nose bleeds, zero air flow through my nose, and that yucky tunnel feeling in my ears. I am much better today, still with symptoms and a weird voice, but feeling good.
We are in the process of cleaning our and rearranging closets in order to then pack up some things to go to the attic and clean everything out of what is now the office to make way for baby. You never realize how small your house is, until you need an empty room! We're working on downsizing a few things, but it's just a long tedious process that required too much decision making! I'm trying to not buy anything until the room is clear, but I'm going to a Rhea Lana presale tonight, so we'll see if I stick to that!

2 comments:

Ashley Dobson said...

You are right about the space in your house!!! Luckily we knew we wanted to have a baby pretty soon after we bought our house so we left a room pretty empty, but there was still that stuff that doesn't really have a place anywhere that ended up in the room for us to move out.

Hope your cold gets better soon.

Love, Ashley

J E R E M Y said...

Ahh.. Rhea Lana's, I remember that pool of crazy hormones. Good luck!