Trust in the Lord your God, and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Ps 2:3-5



Saturday, February 21, 2009

Countdown

Has anyone noticed the little counter at the top of the page? It says "24 days to go". 24. 24 very short days. That's less than a month. Not that I'm freaking out at all, nooooooooo, but seriously, 24? Plus, the way I keep contracting, I'm pretty sure it's even less than that. I went to the doctor on Thursday and I'm dilated a little more than a 1, and 90% effaced. Apparently, this boy is very low, which I knew already. He hasn't dropped (I don't think), that's just where he's been this whole time. We got some more stuff hung up in his room, so I'll get more pics up soon. It's so stinkin' cute and very colorful! Please continue to pray for us, because you know what? We're having a baby! Soon. 24 days. And it's so very real to me now.

1 comment:

Ashley Dobson said...

Yay, only 24 days left!! Make sure I get a call from someone when the time comes. I would love to be able to come see you guys at the hospital! I hope it goes very quickly for you.