Trust in the Lord your God, and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Ps 2:3-5



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

34 Week Belly

Well, here it is.


He's really starting to shoot right on out there, huh? At my 32 week ultrasound, he was measuring 4 pounds 12 ounces, which puts him on track to be a big boy. Everything looked good, and he is head down. Just waiting now for him to put on more weight and get ready to meet us in about 6 weeks!


I am getting really TIRED lately. I'm not enjoying this or getting used to it at all. Every day I think of the things I need to do when I get home, then once I get there, I'm so tired that most of it goes out the window. Exhaustion is a feeling I am not accustomed to experiencing on a daily basis. Because of this and also the fact that I am getting another cold, I've become a tad grumpy.
I go back to the doctor this week, then one more 2 week visit before we start weekly checks. It has gone by SO fast, I can't believe that it is nearly time for him to be here. I'm still overwhelmed and terrified and nervous and all those good things, but mostly I am excited to meet him and hold him and kiss him, and prayerful that he will be happy and healthy and we won't screw him up too much!









1 comment:

Ashley Dobson said...

Going every week will speed things up for you even more. You look so cute!! I hope you have great showers this week, and we will see you on the 21st.